MADLIB & KARRIEM RIGGINS / JAHARI MASSAMBA UNIT: PARDON MY FRENCH BLACK FRIDAY 2020Freebird Records Dublin
Please note that all Black Friday titles are one per customer,orders for multiple copies will be cancelled.
3000 pressed worldwide. Madlib’s All New Jazz Project Debuting On RSD Black Friday In An Exclusive Vinyl Pressing. The Jahari Massamba Unit features Madlib on all instrumentation with the exception of drums, which are laid down by Karriem Riggins. Like Madlib, Riggins is well-versed in both the worlds of Jazz and Hip Hop. Musically, Madlib’s label says “we would call the project Spiritual Jazz, but jazz great Phil Ranelin told us to call it Black Classical Music, so that’s what we’re going with it.” This is an album put together by students of jazz in its myriad and historic corms who are also proponents of jazz’s future.
- Je Prendrai Le Romanée-Conti (Putain De Leroy)
- Les Jardins Esméraldins (Pour Caillard) 01:13
- Un Bordeaux Pré-Phylloxéra (Pour Le Riche Enculé)
- Deux Fakes Jayers (Aussi Pour Le Riche Enculé)
- Riesling Pour Robert
- Du Morgon Au Moulin-À-Vent (Pour Duke)
- Trou Du Cul (Ode Au Sommelier Arrogant)
- Etude Montrachet
- Le Feu (Pour Belluard)
- Merde (Basse-cour)
- Inestimable Le Clos
- La Closerie (Pour Prévost)
- Hommage À La Vielle G